Litecoin betting sites are accessible from many places around the world. Essentially esports betting sites accepting Litecoin are out there, usually based in places like Curacao, however many countries do not allow their residents to wager with offshore bookies. The top Litecoin esports betting sites will have markets on all the popular games, with these including the likes of League of Legends, Dota 2, CSGO and NBA2k. Litecoin bookies have low fees and are accessible across all the various platforms people use to access the internet in modern times.
The best Litecoin esports betting sites for December, 2023 are:
Top Litecoin betting sites 2023
50% matched deposit up to USD $5,000
|Visit BetOnline BetOnline Review|
Top Litecoin betting sites for 2023
Most esports betting sites that use Litecoin as a payment method are licenced in Curacao. With a Curacao license, you can accept players from all countries as long as any other licenses you have does not explicitly forbid them. Curacao’s licensing jurisdiction is prohibited in some countries, like the UK and Malta, where crypto payments are not legally approved.
Some of our favourite esports betting sites accepting Litcoin include:
At GG.Bet you get to enjoy a whole lot more for less. You only have to spend a minimal amount to qualify for the welcome bonus. After claiming the sign-up package, you will have access to some of the best player bonuses and an amazing collection of odds, including popular esports like Dota 2 and Counter-Strike, to name a few. You also get to enjoy the gaming experience on the go via the GG.bet Android or iOS betting apps, which are right up there with the best Litecoin betting apps. GG.bet esports review.
Best Bitcoin betting apps
Most bookies have a betting app or mobile application on Google Play for Android users or Apple Pay for iOS users that will accept Litecoin payments. This allows players to place wagers right from their mobile phones anytime and anywhere.
Downloading Litecoin betting apps for Android is much more common and available in more countries. This is because there are fewer restrictions surrounding downloading Android betting apps, with bookies able to have them downloaded directly from operators rather than from the Google Play store.
Apple users will only be able to download a Litecoin betting app if there is regulated sports betting in the country they are operating in. This is because Apple approves and vets all “betting apps” [https://esportbet.com/apps/] that they allow into the app store.
How to deposit using Litecoin at esports betting sites
Litecoin has some of the fastest payment processing speeds compared to other cryptocurrencies. One significant advantage of using Litecoin as a payment method is that the market value affects the value of Litecoin in your possession. This means that after buying LTC, the market value of your fund’s assets also increases. However, if there is a downswing in prices, you may see a decline in your asset value.
To deposit with esports betting sites that accept Litecoin, complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Open a cryptocurrency wallet. Find a credible crypto wallet where you can store or buy digital currency.
- Step 2: Buy digital currency or exchange your fiat currency to purchase Litecoin.
- Step 3: Log in to any reliable Litecoin sports betting site or sign up to create an account.
- Step 4: Head to the Cashier tab and click on the Deposit tab. Select Litecoin as your payment method.
- Step 5: Choose the amount you want to deposit. You must enter the Litecoin deposit address of your sportsbook wallet to make a deposit.
- Step 6: Place your bets. Do not forget to claim your esports bookie freebet. Such offers and promotions are usually activated during any of the last three steps.
Bitcoin betting payment fees
Many players prefer Litecoin for eSports betting because of its minimal transaction cost. With LTC esports betting payments, you will generally not be charged fees. Instead, players should be concerned about the blockchain network fee, although this is usually low.
When making withdrawals, additional fees will be charged for conversion if you decide to convert your winnings from Litecoin to fiat currency instead of withdrawing them directly into your LTC wallet account.
Advantages of using Litecoin betting sites
Some of the advantages of using Litecoin as a payment method at betting sites include the following:
- Anonymity: Due to anonymous transactions, Litecoin sports betting sties are extremely safe.
- Fast transactions: the use of the scrypt algorithm enables the platform to handle more transactions per minute. Litecoin only takes about two to five minutes for transactions to go through.
- Minimal restrictions on transactions: Litecoin charges near-zero rates per transaction, regardless of the amount you need to transact.
- More Secure: Litecoin uses private ledgers to enable users to make private transactions.
Popular games at Litecoin esports betting sites
There are many different esports games available to bet on at esports betting sites, with these including all of the main titles fans of the scene will follow. The esports games with professional scenes are expanding all the time, with still a relatively young industry in comparison to other wagering sports and racing events.
Some of the most popular esports games at Litecoin betting sites include:
Is Litecoin a safe payment option at betting sites?
Litecoin was engineered to facilitate fast, secure, and low-cost payments. For this reason, Bitcoin esports betting sites have gained significant popularity among online players. Litecoin esports betting sites are a great option for bettors looking for the best bitcoin deposit options that work in many different countries. You can enjoy wagering on any esports betting site with Litecoin deposits and cash out your winnings without changing your payment method. Litecoin is faster than other payment methods and also allows users to make anonymous transactions.