Do you love eSports?
Do you have experience in content production, editing, publishing and WordPress?
Are you a proactive self-starter? Do you have an eye for detail?
Do you want to work from home?
If you’re nodding your head, you may be the person we’re looking for.
We are searching for capable content producers to work within our editorial team. Your job will be to plan, create, edit and publish online content for the company’s flagship eSports website, as well as giving a helping hand in other sports and casino websites if the need arises.
An opportunity also exists for copy-writers and contributors from right around the world who may not have superior editing skills.
In an industry that is growing at an exponential rate, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor and earn the spoils of future success.
Before you apply, make sure you tick these boxes:
- You can’t just ‘like’ eSports or have a passing interest. You need to be ALL OVER the industry, with a knowledge of teams, games, schedules and results. You will be writing for die-hard fans and we expect you to know your stuff and be planning well ahead when it comes to news, previews and upcoming events.
- You don’t need to be whipped into action. You’re proactive, you work well without supervision and you’re a goal-setter who will have no problems working from home.
- You have experience in content production, editing and WordPress.
- Your eye for detail is sharp. You’re a person who takes real pride in their work and takes it personally when mistakes make it past you.
- You’re a good communicator who has no problem getting the best out of teammates.
- You’re capable of working a solid 9-5 mon-fri. The job can and will ask for added flexibility at times outside of these hours to reach different deadlines.
- You want to get paid to write about something you love.
- You’re able to work straight away.
Make no mistake, this is a real job ad. You can actually get paid to write about video games – all of those hours in front of a PC or console are about to pay off. Ensure that you apply before our cut-off date of the 16th of February, 2018.
- eSportsBet.com editor and chief writer (full-time position, indefinite period after 3 months probation)
- eSportsBet.com contributor (freelance position, writing work to be completed upon request)
To apply, please send your CV, a cover letter and examples of other work (in the form of links) to [email protected]. Please be clear as to which role you are applying for.
Alternatively, you can get in contact with us through our contact page : Contact eSportBet.com