Players from United States not accepted
- URL: http://bet365.com
- Year Founded: 2000
- Owner: Bet365
- Bank Wire
- Bet365 Visa
- Credit Card
- Skril 1-tap
- Bet365 Visa
- American Samoa
- Chinese Taipai
- Congo Republic
- Democratic Congo
- French Guyana
- Hong Kong
- North Korea
- Puerto Rico
- South Africa
- US Virgin Islands
Bet365 is one of the biggest gambling companies in the world and has an outstanding array of esports markets. We look at what this sports betting giant has to offer in terms of the esports betting market, reviewing the betting options on events such as CS, LOL, DOTA, WOT and more, as well as the assess the deposit options, security measures, customer support, site layout and welcome bonuses.
Promotions at Bet365 esports betting site
In our experience betting on esports at Bet365 there are few promotions and we can no longer find a welcome package to use. Having said this Bet365 does generally have some good odds on and a large selection of esports events to bet on.
We’ll keep an eye on the site and let you know if any specific promotions pop up.
Bet365 desktop and mobile interface
Bet365 in comparison to some esports only sites, offer a pretty typical layout, favoured by most online sports betting sites, where the list of betting markets is listed down the left hand side of the main lobby, with upcoming races, events and odds displayed on the homepage.
To find the esports betting options, scroll down through the list of sporting events to find the esports category, which will then lead you to all the current esports markets currently available for wagers.
Bet365’s mobile platform offers a convenient portable version of the full desktop site, with the same esports betting options available for bets on the go. Bet365’s mobile site is available download-free directly over your mobile Web browser, while there’s also a downloadable native app available for iOS and Android.
What esports events can I bet on at Bet365?
Bet365 offers a large variety of esports betting markets, ranking above some of the other leading sports betting sites with the range of games and exotic wagering markets on offer. We also give them points for offering betting on World of Tanks (WOT) which we haven’t seen much of elsewhere. Here are some of the esports events and betting markets available:
NB: The below is from our betting experience at Bet365 and it may have changed over time.
- League of Legends – LoL global events and world championship includes bets on outright winner, player of the tournament, region of winner, team to draw first blood, first team to get 10 kills, total maps over/under, correct map score, total kills scored over/under, match handicap and more
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive – Various CS: GO worldwide events, with bets on outright winner, correct map score, match handicap, to win at least one map, winners group, region of winner, specials and more
- DOTA2 – Various Dota worldwide events with heats include Players, Heroes, Teams, Tournaments and Perfect World Masters with bets on outright winner, to reach the final, region of winner, first team to get 20 kills, team to draw first blood, group betting, team to destroy the first tower, player of the tournament, team to slay the first Roshan and more
- StarCraft II – Various SCII global events and WCS Global Finals, with bets on outright winner, to reach the final, group betting, winners group, Map 2 winner, correct map score, match handicap, to win at least one map, specials and more
- Heroes of the Storm – Various HOTS events including Global Championship Grand Finals with bets on match winner two way, match handicap, to win at least one map, correct map score, total maps over/under and more.
Bet365 also offers less comprehensive betting markets for esports games such as World of Tanks, Vainglory, Rocket League and Hearthstone. We suspect more markets will be added as the demand for esports continues to grow and therefore recommend heading to the esports betting page at Bet365 to keep a tab on what events and markets are currently available.
What other sports can I bet on at Bet365?
Bet365 offers online betting markets for just about every sport imaginable, including a few novelty betting markets and bets on current affairs and political events. Sports you can bet on at time of publishing at Bet365 include:
- Australian Rules Football
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- American Football
- Horse Racing
- Greyhound Racing
And that’s just naming a few. Head to Bet365.com and you can see a full range of the sports betting options listed down the left-hand side of the betting lobby.
Bet365 deposit and withdrawal options
The list of deposit options at Bet365 is expansive, with options varying depending on your location and local currency. We like that there’s a nice detailed banking page that allows you to change your country to get a full view of the deposit and withdrawal methods available to you, which also lists any associated fees, processing times and the minimum and maximum deposit and withdrawal amount allowed for each payment option.
The amount of esports winnings that can be withdrawn from Bet365 in a 24 hour period is £25,000 of your currency equivalent.
Because Bet365 accepts so may different countries they cater to many different currencies, you can view a full list of the currencies accept on their website.
Bet365 customer support options
The Bet365 site contains a helpful FAQ section where users are able to find informative answers to common queries. If you can’t find the information you need in this section, Bet365 is fully backed up by a dedicated customer support team, with the easiest form of contact being live chat, which is operated 24/7.
Bet365 esports privacy and security
The final verdict on Bet365
We were thoroughly impressed with Bet365’s esports betting options, with the site showing positive signs of growth as the demand for the online esports betting market continues to expand. Extra brownie points are deserved for hosting a betting market for WOT events, which we don’t commonly see at other esports betting sites, while the range of different currencies, languages and payment methods accepted help make this venue accessible for a large variety of punters from all over the world.