THERE are many online betting sites that accept Paypal as a deposit option, with most of these having at least a limited selection of esports betting options. Paypal eSports betting can only be done in countries with regulated online betting, or in countries that have not outlawed online offshore esports bookmakers. The top Paypal esports betting sites for United States are:
Paypal esports betting sites
Paypal esports betting availability
PayPal esports betting sites allow gamblers to make deposits to their bankroll using the world’s most popular online payment system. Using Paypal as your bookie deposit method, your account can be instantly funded and you can be betting on esports within minutes.
Paypal is a big company with millions of users, shareholders and a has a public obligation as a finance company to keep a squeaky clean reputation. This means if sports betting is banned in your country or area, you will not find Paypal available as a deposit option at an offshore betting site you attempt to deposit with.
However if you are in a country like the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada, where sports betting is 100% legal you are free to fund your esports betting accounts with Paypal.
Our top Paypal esports bookmakers table above only show betting sites you are eligible to sign up at, that have got Paypal
How to open a Paypal esports betting account
You can’t start playing at eSports betting sites that accept Paypal until you have your own account. The process is not that complicated, and all you need are a few pieces of personal information and your banking details to get started on the path to betting on your favourite esports games.
- Point your browser to the Paypal’s website. Notice that the address starts out with “https,” meaning that this is a secure site. What’s that mean for the customer? Any information that moves between your computer and their servers is encrypted, making it far safer than standard Internet traffic.
- On the main page, Paypal has a convenient “Sign Up Now” button. If you click this button, you have officially started the process of esports betting Paypal.
- You’ll then move through a series of questions with answers in the form of dropdown menus. This means choosing a certain type of account and a few other features that the website explains clearly. You’ll end this part of the process by clicking the button labeled “Start Now.”
- li>For the record, if you’re setting up this account as a way to fund your roulette wheel habit, you’ll probably want to start out with what is known as a Personal Account. This account is totally free and offers the most basic features you’ll need to get your deposits made.
- You will then need to confirm your email address; if you don’t know how, just follow the instructions on the Website. Basically, you open your email account that you entered before and click the link they provide to verify that your email account is really your own.
- Having entered all your banking details, you’ll next need to verify your bank account. If this process seems complex, the Paypal service has a handy FAQ that explains the verification process, the benefits of verifying your account, and other features. Start by clicking the “Get Verified” link at the bottom of the page. You’ll need to set up your funds transfer account with a bank account: that means having your bank’s name, routing number, and your account number.
- To verify the account, keep an eye on your bank ledger. The service will then verify these accounts by placing small amounts of money on your bank books. When you see the deposits they have made made, usually between 1 and 5 cents, you’ll need to head back to the Website, log-in, and click the “Confirm Bank Account” link right on your main account page. If you correctly enter the exact amounts of their deposits, the process is finished. Congratulations, you are now able to use Paypal to bet on esports.
How to deposit with Paypal at esports bookmakers
After you have secured yourself a Paypal account you are now ready to deposit to your esports betting site. This process only takes a few minutes. To get started all you need to do is visit the banking section of the online bookmaker, choosing Paypal as your deposit method. Enter in how much you wish to deposit and click deposit, you will then be transferred to the Paypal website, where you will be required to login, and finalise your payment. You will then be sent back to the esports bookmaker, where your account balance should be updated. If it is not try refreshing your browser a few times. If it still does not refresh, all of the esports betting Paypal bookmakers we promote have got outstanding customer service for new and old customers.
Are Paypal betting deposits safe?
Paypal runs on a secure site, with all transactions and details encrypted by the latest technology. Paypal betting sites ensure security by basically removing the middleman from the standard funds transfer process. This company will only interact with your linked and verified bank account and their own servers, along with any retailer that accepts it, including European and North American PayPal esports betting sites.
Making these sorts of deposits is even more safe than transferring funds to an esports betting site using a credit card, since this eWallet doesn’t share your banking details with the casino you choose.
On their site, they claim to have “over 100 million accounts” active at any given time. If that many people trust this service, which has been in operation since 1998, there’s no reason you should suspect that your information or your deposit isn’t safe.
This world’s-most-popular eWallet uses top notch security and encryption systems to make sure that all transactions are safe. To top it off, this particular eWallet keeps full financial records of all purchases and transactions, and conveniently emails you or texts you each time a transaction is made or attempted.
Paypal betting esports conclusion
Paypal’s emergence as a deposit options at esports betting sites should not come as a shock, with this web wallet one of the most popular in the world. Esports is also one of the fastest growing areas in the gambling industry, with more and more sites springing up. If you are in a country that embraces sports betting, like the United Kingdom, Australia, Sweden and many others, Paypal is a great option. If you have any issues with the Paypal esports betting companies we mention in this article, please leave us a message in the box below.