FoxBet is a result of the partnership venture formed in May 2019 between Fox Sports and The Stars Group to provide online and mobile sports betting on the licensed U.S. market. The company assumed the name FoxBet moving forward. The company presently provides sports betting and esports betting, in-play wagering, poker, and casino games. All are through the FoxBet official website and mobile applications for Android and iOS.
FoxBet Registration Process
Creating an account at FoxBet is a relatively effortless process. Players should ensure they follow through in completing the following necessary steps:
- Go to FoxBet official website and click the sign-up link
- Enter your personal information
- Enable the geolocation software to confirm you’re in a valid state
- Verify your account through your email
- Make a deposit and start playing
Individuals are eligible to bet with FoxBet in the USA if you’re:
- 21 years or older
- In a legal gambling state
FoxBet Bonuses and Promotions
In this section we’ll break down the Foxbet promotions and bonus offers in 2023:
FoxBet Welcome Bonus
The company provides all its new customers with a two-part welcome incentive. Players will be rewarded with a no-deposit bonus of $20 after creating and verifying their accounts. What’s more, they’ll also receive an additional 100% to their deposit, up to $100.
The offer corresponds to the first deposit dollar for dollar. For instance, if your first deposit is $100, you’ll receive an extra $100.
Other Foxbet promotions
The company has special procedures for current promotions. The offers are likely to alter from time to time. The Foxbet promotions listed examples are a clear glimpse of the offers to expect.
- Monday’s Chris Carter’s Call
- Tuesday’s Racheal’s Double Up Bet Boost
- Wednesday’s The Wright Bet Boost
- Thursday’s Customer Sal’s Money Back Special
- Friday’s Lock It In Bet
- Saturday’s Colin Cowherd’s Marquee 3 Super Boost
- Saturday’s Clay Travis Blood Bank
- Sunday’s Colin Cowherd’s Blazing 5 Super Boost
- Sunday’s Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost
FoxBet payment options
The company accepts all the most popular depositing methods, including cash and electronic payment options. Below are the techniques you can use to withdraw and deposit:
- Instant online banking
- Instant check
- Resort Cage
Foxbet customer support
Should you have issues with your account or want to learn more about a particular deal or offer, you’ll be pleased to know that FoxBet’s professional customer support is available around the clock to assist you.
The FAQ section on the website is also very beneficial. It answers all the frequently asked questions regarding the registration process, the bonuses and promotions, and withdrawals.
FoxBet USA features
FoxBet has some distinctive features that include:
- The first-ever national media alliance that was completely incorporated in sports wagering in the U.S.
- Accessibility to a broad range of leading sports rights such as NFL and MLB
- A high percentage of U.S. households with broadcast network
- The company has a high percentage of brand recognition
- A good number of the company’s respondents would consider using it as a wagering brand
- There is a stable connection between brand recognition and market share based on knowledge of the UK sports betting industry
FoxBet esports review
With FoxBet esports, players can experience the most famous esports in the USA and beyond. You’re in a position to place bets on the games you enjoy on the online sports gambling platform.
Individuals can select any sport they’d like to place their bets on along with the sort of wager they’d like to place, bearing in mind that the online sportsbook gambling market is massive.
Some of the sports available include:
- NBA(National Basketball Association)
- NFL(National Football League)
- MLB(Major League Baseball)
- MMA(Mixed Martial Arts)
- MLS(Major League Soccer)
- NHL(National Hockey League)
- NCAAB(National Collegiate Athletic Association Basketball)
- NCAAF(National Collegiate Athletic Association Football)
- Boxing and UFC
- FoxBet USA history
In May 2019, The Star Group (TSG) and Fox sports formed a groundbreaking alliance, and it was the first of its kind. It represented a new connection between American sports gambling and the mainstream media. TSG, therefore, agreed to open an online sportsbook in Pennsylvania as part of the agreement.
The app substituted for BetStars in New Jersey. Additionally, Pennsylvania’s new platform will be established on the old BetStars application. Both brands jointly bid in becoming Pennsylvania’s most extensive online sportsbook.
What US states does FoxBet operate in?
FoxBet is eligible in the below states:
- New Jersey
- New Jersey
In September 2019, BetStars NJ converted to FoxBet. The BetStar NJ fans who had the app on their devices saw the app becoming FoxBet NJ.
FoxBet is accessible in Pennsylvania as a result of its collaboration with Mt. Airy Casino Resort. The company caters to its players, relying heavily on promotional events that involve the Penn State, Sixers, Eagles, and Steelers.
It’s important to note that Foxbet has multiple betting applications for every region by virtue of geolocation constraints. It implies that the app used in Pennsylvania varies from the one used in Colorado.
Colorado is the third state that provided FoxBet to players. Despite the expectation to be a highly competitive online sports betting market in Colorado, FoxBet is set to lure its customers with amusing gambling promotions and the power of the Fox Sports brand.
Which other states is FoxBet extending to?
TSG, FoxBet’s parent company, has market entry agreements with Penn National Gaming and Eldorado, which will provide them with an entryway to many significant states. This implies that FoxBet will soon be coming to:
- West Virginia
- New Mexico
FoxBet esports review verdict
The sportsbook has got many good qualities that it identifies with: the cashout option, lucrative promotions, and the VIP rewards, among many others. For players looking to gamble at a reputable, secure, and most importantly, state-licensed gaming platform, FoxBet USA should be their first choice. Writing our Foxbet review was easy with so many features intertwined with this reputable brand. While FoxBet is yet to extend it’s services outside of the USA, we suspect that this could be on the agenda at some point. Overall Foxbet esports is a first-rate offering and we have no hesitation in recommending this website.