YooMoney is a payment service that Russians can use to fund esports betting sites. YooMoney betting sites are the second most popular way that Russian fund esports accounts and they are an instant payment method. YooMoney esports betting sites will give you access to markets on everything from League of Legends to FIFA professional video games competition.
The best YooMoney esports betting sites for December, 2022 are:
Best YooMoney betting sites
Introducing YooMoney esports betting
YooMoney (formerly known as Yandex.Money) is the e-wallet service owned and operated by Yandex, Russia’s equivalent of Google and the most famous search engine in the country. YooMoney payment system is accepted at several esports betting sites.
YooMoney is Russia’s biggest and most popular electronic payment provider. It provides a standard e-wallet that clients can use to pay bills/fines/taxes, transfer money to friends and loved ones, buy items online, and pay for online services, including trading and deposits to online betting sites.
The YooMoney digital payment method has been in existence since 2002. In its 18 years of operation, the service has become the third most well-known brand in Russia when it comes to online payments. Over 50 million users have YooMoney e-wallets. They can either use the e-wallet, mobile application, and virtual or plastic cards.
Top YooMoney sports betting sites
The number of YooMoney betting sites in 2022 is shocking. Many of the most popular online bookmakers offer YooMoney payments in select territories. That includes both YooMoney balance and card or bank payments via YooMoney Checkout.
Some of the top betting sites accepting YooMoney include:
The above Yoomoney betting sites offer odds cutting across hundreds of differents sports and leagues all over the globe.
eSports games available at Yoomoney betting sites
There are many YooMoney esports betting sites available and a huge selection of games that you can wager on.
The esports games available at Yoomoney betting sites include:
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive esports: which is also called CS:GO, was first launched in 2012. CS:GO is one of the most popular FPS (first-person shooter) esports games worldwide.
- Fortnite: Fortnite is among one of the most famous survival and battle royale third-person shooter esports games released by Epic Games in 2017. There are 3 kinds of games in Fortnite: Save the World, Battle Royale and Creative
- League of Legends esports: which is shortened as LoL, is a MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) esports game created by the American video game developer Riot Games in 2009.
- Dota 2 esports: released by Valve in 2013, is a renowned multiplayer online battle arena game.
- Valorant:Valorant is a new online first-person shooter game developed and released for Windows in 2020 by the American game developer Riot Games, which is also known for the popular MOBA esports League of Legends.
- PUBG esports: which is also called PUBG, was designed by the South Korean video game company’s subsidiary PUBG Corporation in 2017.
- Call of Duty esports: Starting out in 2003, (COD) Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game license developed by Activision.
- FIFA esports: FIFA comes in series, developed by the Association football sports video games; it is released annually by Electronic Arts under EA Sports label. . It is one of the fastest-selling video games globally.
- NBA 2K: has been one of the most renowned sports simulation game series since the first title was first launched in 1999.
- Apex Legends esports: is an online FPS game created by the American video game developer Respawn Entertainment in 2019. Apex is focused on the sci-fi world of Respawn Entertainment’s game series Titanfall.
How to bet on esports with Yoo Money
The popularity of online sports betting is fast growing each year. An important aspect of online betting development is the convenience of sportsbook deposit and withdrawal methods. Sportsbooks generally provide at least five ways of depositing funds.
Esports, which officially means electronic sports, is one of the trending pop cultures across the world. It is also seen as a kind of new sport, and players play each other with video games or online computer games which include the classic game series and new online game titles.
More and more esports competitions have been held around the globe since the 2010s, and a prize is given to champions in many competitions today. Esports is now significant for the game industry.
Betting on esports is now one of the biggest things for game fanatics; there are several ways to fund your account so you can bet on your favourite esports event. YooMoney wallet can be used to fund your account before betting, several bookmakers use YooMoney as payment option.
To create an e-wallet, customers need to visit the official page of YooMoney. If you can’t read or understand the Russian language, you can change it to English from the main page’s lower right corner. Now click on the “Open a Wallet” option and enter the required information along with the mobile phone number. Ensure the mobile number entered is correct as you will receive texts from YooMoney.
When the form is submitted and the account is created, you will be redirected to the main client page. Users outside Russia still can’t use their accounts unless they verify their identities. Different from uploading identification documents and filling in the application form, they have to translate and notarize these into Russian before sending these to the YooMoney Moscow office for verification.
You can see complete details along with the application form. Because these registration processes require so much effort, YooMoney has not grown big outside Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) area.
Funding your YooMoney account for sports betting
YooMoney provides a wide range of ways to fund your e-wallet account.
You can use one of the following options to fund your YooMoney account for sports betting:
- Send funds from a bank card or phone number linked to the bank card. The service supports sending funds from VISA, Maestro, MasterCard, JCB, and MIR cards.
- Send funds from a mobile phone account linked to your e-wallet.
- Send funds from a card by using Sberbank Online.
- You can make cash deposits at mobile phone stores, ATMs, and other payment terminals.
- Send funds from other e-wallets.
The transaction fees at Yoomoney betting sites depend on the payment option. The most used options are cash and via Sberbank Online. With that, there are no transaction fees.
YooMoney and Yandex history & rebrand
YooMoney formerly Yandex is Russia’s biggest and popular electronic payment provider. It provides a standard e-wallet that clients can use to pay bills/fines/taxes, transfer money to friends and loved ones, buy items online, and pay for online services, including trading and deposits to online betting sites. If you are in Russia we deem YooMoney esports betting sites to be perfectly safe and have no hesitation recommending them to our readers.