Players from United States not accepted
- URL: https://neds.com.au
- Year Founded: 2017
- Licenses: NT Racing Commission
- Owner: GVC Holdings
- Apple Pay
- Bank transfer
- Credit Card
- Neds Cash In
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Debit Card
- Neds Card
- Afghanistan. Algeria. American. Samoa. Anguilla. Austria. Bahamas. Belgium. Bermuda. Botswana. British. Indian. Ocean. Territory. British. Virgin. Islands. Bulgaria. Cayman. Islands. China. Colombia. Congo. Cook. Islands. Croatia. Cyprus. Czech. Republic. Denmark. Estonia. Ethiopia. Falkland. Islands. Finland. France. French. Guiana. French. Southern. Territories. Georgia. Germany. Ghana. Gibraltar. Greece. Greenland. Guadeloupe. Guam. Hong. Kong. Hungary. India. Iran. Iraq. Ireland. Isle. of. Man. Israel. Italy. Kenya. Latvia. Lebanon. Liberia. Lithuania. Luxembourg. Macedonia. Malta. Martinique. Mayotte. Montserrat. Myanmar. Netherlands. New. Caledonia. Nigeria. North. Korea. Northern. Mariana. Islands. Pakistan. Philippines. Pitcairn. Poland. Portugal. Puerto. Rico. Reunion. Romania. Rwanda. Saint. Barthelemy. Saint. Helena
- . Ascension. and. Tristan. da. Cunha. Saint. Martin. Saint. Pierre. and. Miquelon. Serbia. Sierra. Leone. Singapore. Slovakia. Slovenia. Somalia. South. Africa. South. Georgia. and. South. Sandwich. Islands. Spain. Sri. Lanka. Sudan. Sweden. Syrian. Arab. Republic. Tanzania. Trinidad. and. Tobago. Tunisia. Turkey. Turks. and. Caicos. Islands. United. Kingdom. United. States. Minor. Outlying. Islands. United. States. of. America. Uruguay. US. Virgin. Islands. Venezuela. Wallis. and. Futuna. Yemen. Zimbabwe
Neds is relatively new in the eSports betting scene in Australia, as the sportsbook launched in 2017. However, it offers some of the most exciting eSports titles available. While most Australian sportsbooks do not offer eSports betting or features only a few titles, Neds offers a wide range of eSports betting options across several titles and leagues.
Although horse racing hugs all the attention at Neds.com.au, the eSports betting option is pretty neat. Esports enthusiasts have been given the opportunity to bet on eSports’ most popular titles and leagues. The sportsbook, which was developed by the former Ladbrokes CEO, Dean Shannon, was developed by nerds and eSports enthusiasts who wanted to create a different betting experience from all that was obtainable in Australia.
Since its introduction to the Australian betting industry, the sportsbook has garnered significant traffic mainly because of extensive options when it comes to sports and eSports betting. Neds took its time to study all other operational sportsbooks in Australia and created one that aims to solve the pitfalls of all others combined.
Esports Betting Markets Offered at neds.com.au
Neds has one of the most comprehensive array of eSports betting markets available to Aussie punters. The Neds betting operation went all out to ensure that punters in Australia have a lot of options to choose from. Aussies can now be a part of the fastest-growing industry in online betting when they wager on esports with Neds.com.au.
Popular eSports you can bet on at the time of writing our Neds review:
- COD Modern Warfare – Call of Duty League
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) – Perfect World League
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Republeague
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Spring Sweet Spring
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Dreamhack
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – European Development Championship
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – loot.bet
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Flashpoint
- DOTA 2 – I-League
- DOTA 2 – DOTA Pro Circuit
- DOTA 2 – ESL One
- DOTA 2 – Dreamleague
- DOTA 2 – Pinnacle Cup
- DOTA 2 – OEDL Fall Invitational
- League of Legends (LOL) – European Masters
- Overwatch – League
- Valorant – Valorant Champions Tour
Esports Bet Types Available at neds.com.au
With neds.com.au, you are spoiled for choice on what bet type to choose. The bet types available on eSports betting covers most of the possible outcomes in the eSports industry. Although bet types will vary with the games and competitions available, there are a few popular ones that cut across all games.
Every seasoned punter knows that you have a better chance of winning your wager if your options are not limited. Here are some of the betting types available at neds.com.au.
- Outright bet – This allows you the unique opportunity of choosing the winner of a particular eSports event very early in the competition. Bets like these return the highest value possible. The downside is that you might have to wait for a long time before the event is completed.
- Totals – Here, punters can bet on the number of specific events. On neds.com.au, it displays as “Total over/under.” Based on the type of eSports title you are betting on, it might be about kills or maps.
Match winner – This is perhaps the most common and straightforward bet type available. All you have to do is select the player/team you believe will win the match.
- Handicap – This option is available to help punters’ decisions easier. Here, points are deducted from the favorite and added to the underdogs. For instance, in a best of three match, a +1.5 handicap might be given to the underdog. That will mean that if the favorite wins the actual fixture 2-1, you would have won your bet, being that 1.5 points will be added to that of the underdog.
Neds bonus code for Australians
Australian law has banned the advertisement of new user-based promotions aimed at luring punters to any sportsbook. The law to ban all welcome bonus offers went into effect in 2019 and has since been enforced by the National Gambling Framework.
Even so, there are other promotions available on neds.com.au that will give you great value and make your betting process easier. To get access to these promotions on Neds, you should use the referral code “GETON” during signup.
With that, punters will have access to all the great features available, including the Neds toolbox. Although most of the promos are focused on horse racing, there are a few that give great value to eSports punters.
Payment options available at Neds Australia
Neds.com.au has several deposit options available for punters. However, the area of withdrawal is lacking. The sportsbook is relatively new, so it is expected that changes might happen soon. Here are the deposit and withdrawal options available at Neds Australia.
- Bank Transfer –This is the slowest means of depositing and withdrawing money on neds.com.au. Punters will have to wait for almost three business days before the deposit or withdrawal reflects. For those that will love to make quick in-play bets, this option is not for you.
- Debit/Credit Cards – Deposit through this method is instant. However, it is not a supported withdrawal method. Visa and Mastercard are the acceptable card providers.
- BPAY and POLi – These options allow you to make the transfer directly from your bank account. With POLi, your funds will reflect instantly, while using BPAY might take up to three business days. Both platforms are not acceptable withdrawal options.
- Apple Pay – This is great news for Apple users as they can find their accounts instantly through Apple Pay. However, withdrawals cannot be completed through this method.
- PayPal- You can use PayPal for instant deposits and withdrawals.
- Neds Card – It is an innovative product that allows Punters to spend their winnings directly from the Neds card. Only withdrawals made from your neds.com.au account can be accessed using the card. It does not support deposits.
Neds.com.au esports regulation and license
Neds.com.au is licensed by the Northern Territory Racing Commission and the South Australian Gambling Codes of Practice. Neds have both licenses to prove its legitimacy as an online bookmaker to residents in the Australian Northern Territory as well as those in South Australia.
Neds esports review conclusion
It is difficult to find another Australian bookmaker with better eSports offerings in Australia. The number of betting markets and bet types available has made it one of the most desired eSports betting sites available. Also, punters can follow some of the games live as they unfold. Neds.com.au also has some outstanding apps available and often will have odds available that other betting sites in Australia, will not have. Overall Neds esports betting is a great option to wager on professional video games.