Players from United States not accepted
- URL: https://ladbrokes.com.au
- Year Founded: 1902
- Licenses: NT Racing Commission
- Owner: GVC Holdings
- Bank transfer
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Ladbrokes Cash In
- Bank Transfer
- Ladbrokes Card
- Afghanistan. Algeria. American. Samoa. Anguilla. Austria. Bahamas. Belgium. Bermuda. Botswana. British. Indian. Ocean. Territory. British. Virgin. Islands. Bulgaria. Cayman. Islands. China. Colombia. Congo. Cook. Islands. Croatia. Cyprus. Czech. Republic. Denmark. Estonia. Ethiopia. Falkland. Islands. Finland. France. French. Guiana. French. Southern. Territories. Georgia. Germany. Ghana. Gibraltar. Greece. Greenland. Guadeloupe. Guam. Hong. Kong. Hungary. India. Iran. Iraq. Ireland. Isle. of. Man. Israel. Italy. Kenya. Latvia. Lebanon. Liberia. Lithuania. Luxembourg. Macedonia. Malta. Martinique. Mayotte. Montserrat. Myanmar. Netherlands. New. Caledonia. Nigeria. North. Korea. Northern. Mariana. Islands. Pakistan. Philippines. Pitcairn. Poland. Portugal. Puerto. Rico. Reunion. Romania. Rwanda. Saint. Barthelemy. Saint. Helena
- . Ascension. and. Tristan. da. Cunha. Saint. Martin. Saint. Pierre. and. Miquelon. Serbia. Sierra. Leone. Singapore. Slovakia. Slovenia. Somalia. South. Africa. South. Georgia. and. South. Sandwich. Islands. Spain. Sri. Lanka. Sudan. Sweden. Syrian. Arab. Republic. Tanzania. Trinidad. and. Tobago. Tunisia. Turkey. Turks. and. Caicos. Islands. United. Kingdom. United. States. Minor. Outlying. Islands. United. States. of. America. Uruguay. US. Virgin. Islands. Venezuela. Wallis. and. Futuna. Yemen. Zimbabwe
Ladbrokes has been in operation since 1886 in the UK and has been offering Australians esports betting for some time now. The move to Australia was completed in 2013 and has since then become one of the most popular betting sites in Australia. Although the platform is known more for its horse racing betting service, it also features sports and eSports betting options.
It is fairly easy to enjoy the services of Ladbrokes as it has a user-friendly interface and is available for all mobile devices. The Aussie bookie can still be accessed via the web for a holistic view of its offerings. If you would like to get the Ladbrokes apps, you can download it via the Ladbrokes official website. For iOs users, you also have the option of getting the app through the Apple Store.
Despite being new compared to some other active online bookmakers in the country, Ladbrokes has managed to move up the ranks quickly, all thanks to its unique offerings. It is also one of the few betting sites to offer eSports betting, which is one of the fastest-growing segments in the sports betting industry.
Ladbrokes eSports Betting Markets Offered
As a heavyweight in the horse racing scene in Australia, Ladbrokes also holds its own when it comes to eSports betting. The sportsbook offers some of the most popular eSports betting titles and competitions available.
Punters in Australia are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing what eSports event to bet on. Even as more attention can be paid to the eSports betting section of the bookmaker, it has done a decent job in integrating eSports betting at the least. At the time of writing our Ladbrokes esports review, the following eSports titles were available for punters to wager on.
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare – Call of Duty League
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO) – Perfect World League
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Republeague
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Spring Sweet Spring
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Dreamhack
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – European Development Championship
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – loot.bet
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Flashpoint
- DOTA 2 – I-League
- DOTA 2 – DOTA Pro Circuit
- DOTA 2 – ESL One
- DOTA 2 Dreamleague
- DOTA 2 – Pinnacle Cup
- DOTA 2 – OEDL Fall Invitational
- League of Legends (LOL) – European Masters
- Overwatch – OWL
- Valorant – Valorant Champions Tour
Even as Ladbrokes is not known for its eSports betting, the bookie took its time to ensure Aussies are treated to some of the most exciting titles and features in the eSports world. In most of the competitions available, punters can make live bets as the event progresses. Also, Punters can live-stream any eSports event of choice. While this is not the most unique feature, having it on eSports is a commendable accomplishment.
Esports Bet Types Available at Ladbrokes.com.au
There are several eSports bet types available to Aussie punters via Ladbrokes.com.au. While some might not consider this a big deal, a seasoned bettor will appreciate the offer as it increases their chances of winning their wager.
It is worth noting that Ladbrokes betting esports bet types will vary based on the format of the competition. However, there are a few that remain unchanged regardless of what format a tournament follows. We will take a look at some of the most popular bet types available at Ladbrokes.com.au.
- Match result – This is the most common betting type available that can also be found in horse racing and sports betting. It simply requires the punter to choose the team or player he believes will win the match. In cases where a draw is applicable, that option will be made available.
- Outright bet – This is only available early in the competition and in some cases before the competition commences. It entails wagering on the winner of a tournament. The value associated with this bet type is enormous, so is the risk. A downside is that you will have to wait weeks, sometimes months before you will get a result on your bet.
- Over/Under – Betting on over/under is based on the format of the game, and the parameters the bookies decide on. An event that follows a best of five format will have odds for both under and over 8.5 maps. The same can be applied to kills in the game or broken down to kills in each map.
- Handicap – The handicap option is also a value bet type, where bookies attract punters by deducting points from the favorite and adding the same number of points to the underdog.
Ladbrokes Bonus Code for Australians
The Australian government is committed to the fight against gambling addiction and has taken steps to curb it. One of the ways it is doing this is by banning the use of welcome bonuses to entice Aussies into opening new accounts. The law was implemented in 2019 and is enforced by the National Gambling Framework.
As a result, no bookie is allowed to advertise or offer any welcome bonus to customers. Registrations are based solely on product quality and offerings as opposed to mouth-watering bookie bonus offers for signing up. Although welcome bonuses are prohibited, users of Ladbrokes are privy to several other promotions that run on the site.
Some of these promotions are event-specific and run for a period. Upon signup, several codes can be imputed, which will qualify you for certain bonuses. You can use “GETON” to during the sign up process when you are looking to use Ladbrokes eSports wagering.
Payment Options Available at Ladbrokes Australia
Punters have preferred deposit methods, which is why bookies need to have a wide array of deposit options to accommodate the requests of punters. At Ladbrokes, you have several deposit options that can make your betting process a seamless one. Here are some of the deposit options available at Ladbrokes Australia.
- Visa/Mastercard – You can use your debit or credit cards to fund your Ladbrokes account. These transactions are instant and reflect immediately on your dash upon completion.
- Bank Transfers – This is the slowest deposit option available at Ladbrokes as the funds reflect in 1-3 business days. Surprisingly, some bettors still favor this option over others for reasons best known to them. Also, withdrawals are possible through bank transfers, but it takes the same amount of days to get processed.
- PayPal – Ladbrokes accepts deposits through PayPal, which is good news for punters as it is one of the fastest deposit methods available. It is also favored because it is one of the three withdrawal options available at Ladbrokes.
- Ladbrokes Card – Ladbrokes was the first bookie to roll out this innovative idea. Punters can now conveniently use their winning through the debit card at any ATM. It is worth noting that the card can only be used to access winnings after bets have been placed. It also cannot be used as a deposit option.
- Cash-in – Ladbrokes partnered with news agents across Australia to make deposits a tad easier. Punters can access any of the 1000 news agencies in Australia, all of which can facilitate your deposit as quickly as possible.
Ladbrokes.com.au License Details
Having a valid license shows that a bookie is legitimate and allowed to offer its services in a location. The bookie is now licensed in the Northern Territory following its switch from Norfolk Island.
The Northern Territory Racing Commission is probably the biggest and most well-know gambling regulator in Australia, despite being based out of of the NT. Many of the top esports betting sites in Australia have got this licence.
Interestingly the Ladbrokes.com domain is not accessible via Australia, largely because it offers casino gambling, which is banned down under. This model is also used by brands like Unibet (Unibet Australia review) and bet365 (bet365 Australia review) which both are hosted on .com.au URLs.
Ladbrokes eSports Review Conclusion
If you are looking to get the best value when it comes to betting markets and odds in the eSports scene, Ladbrokes is the Australian sports betting site to register with. With its experience in the betting scene, you are guaranteed to have one of the best eSports betting experiences. We have bet with Ladbrokes for many years, including extensively prior to writing our Ladbrokes review and found them always to be a trustworthy and safe options for sports betting. In our opinion, Ladbrokes is a solid 8/10 bookie.